Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Is The Best Riding Helmet

Another birthday boy

Hardly January is over with some birthday bloggers, opens up the love Sigrid the February birthday dance. Since an elephant has the same round of congratulations to put up and I back them with the warmest congratulations to you.



The elephants can also get to dance and not enough even to Sigrid's scarf ;-)

Is not it funny that I get paid a little more when others are gifts to * LOL * On Petras blog follows me time lucky, as I have with her won for the second time. This time a fine my stash with black, my current favorite colors, accompanied by kind words, a lucky pig and chocolate :-)
came today then even Regina Nähutensilo for New Beginnings Action , and what you believe, as I Regina but still a cup of smooth magic carpet especially for my desk. Is not it a blast? Here comes the photo as proof, dear Regina that this Quiltchen makes quite outstanding on my desk since the work fluppt again as quickly! Many thanks to you both,'ve really happy got your mail, even though I really do not have birthday ;-)
And for those who are neither birthday nor surprise post in the mailbox had, there's now a super link to look, wonder, dreams. Come on in Knitcircus !

0 comments:

Post a Comment