Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Acne Vs. Baby Eczma

Happy New Year Baby Album

I must really be ashamed of how long I've been back not even on the blog :-(
But I have to show at least recover what
:-) This morning I had a little bit rumprobiert with Picasa.
Thus I show you the baby once as a video album, as it would otherwise be too many pictures.
Given away, it is already and the joy was immense.
At this point I would like also to Franzi (diefratz) thank you kindly provided to me by the templates.

And what have I done otherwise? ATC `s and they are also sent already show you I can unfortunately not yet. The Doing only if the exchange is over. to potter
But I still have a good swing ATC `S because I am taking part in more than one exchange circles. Sliced
they are already and he has already got momentum next color.
A CJ is still here what is even till the end of the month will have a registration.
So as you see, I have still to be done a lot. And
Forum meeting is so soon and I would also re-exchange day `s potter.
are also printed already.

see So just what this week I still do so!!

Friday the Scraptreffen again with the girls looking forward * happy happy *
So do not be evil if every now and then something takes to get what you read from me.

I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment