Saturday, February 12, 2011

Old Mom Girdle How Are You Doing First Time Moms?

Deichmann shoe flat

The Deichmann shoe flat rate,
a year, each month a shoe for up to € 50

What woman is not this a dream? For me as a mom of 4 daughters, this gain would be like a jackpot, because if I am one now constantly on the new, then there are shoes: o)

On the blog of Frechi I am about stumbled and I spontaneously decided to join me.

Find it:


first Choose a favorite shoe Deichmann Shop

second post on the blog

third Description why the shoe is a must-have

4th Link set to Deichmann Shop

5th Publication to: cgormsen@powerkeks.de

Deadline for entries is 15/02/2011 so chop chop them now





would of course not, this shoe for me, but for one of my ladies. The drive that is all totally in love Hello Kitty and those ballerinas would be a dream for them: o)



0 comments:

Post a Comment