Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bottonless Females Pantless

Thanks Joan - Thank you, Joan

When I first Fiona Marie " Great Global Christmas Swap " filed, I knew not how long will it take to mail a package from Germany to the United States. When I got my Joan gave gifts for mid-November to the post office, I felt on the safe side, to make it short, Joan reached the end of January! Your package was long before Christmas with me, but I had an appointment with Joan, open it only when my presents had arrived with her. Here you can see, which surprised Joan me: A gorgeous bag that shows on the one hand, the court stepped block, symbolizing my job ;-)

When I counted me in Fiona Marie's " Great Global Christmas Swap " I could not imagine, how long it takes for a package on its way from Germany to the United States. Sending my Chrismas presents in the middle of november to Joan, I thought beeing right in time, but in fact, my package arrived Phoenix at the end of January! Joan's package came long time before Christmas, but I told Joan that I would wait with opening her package until mine arrived at her home. Here you see Joan's Christmas presents, a wonderful hand-made bag, that shows on one side, the courthouse steps-block, symbolizing my profession ;-)
the other side ziehrt a Baltimore Album block, which represents my Hobby patchwork. Actually Joan, the case for my PW-sewn things, but I take them everywhere with me and I had already been raised on the street because of this great part.
and on the other side a Baltimore Album - block, who stands for my hobby: patchwork. Joan thought, that I could use the bag carrying all my tools for my patchwork quilting-group, but in fact, I'm falling so much in love with this beautiful present, that I take her with me everywhere! Some people even asked me on the street about this extraordinary bag!

But that's not all: Joan has filled the bag with 2 great PW-books and magazines, a cute little pin cushions, stationery, fine cloth and Christmas tree supporters, you can imagine how I felt when unpacking , as if, like Christmas and my birthday together. I thank my heart with you, dear Joan, and I hope that you've got my presents.
Bu this was not all - Joan had filled the bag with 2 fine PW-books, interesting PW-magazines, a cute pin cushion, writing paper with patchwork design, wonderful fabric and Christmas hangers. Can you imagine, how I felt when opening her package - a little bit like Christmas and my birthday on the same day! From all my heart I say 1000 thanks to you, dear Joan and I hope, that you loved my presents for you, too.
From me, there was also a bag for shopping,
I had sewn a shopping bag for Joan,
filled with a Halsschmeichler, a folding stock, a Westfalenstoffe package and an embroidery pattern. I added the swap is preparing not only great joy but given Joan a new girlfriend, and that was really the best thing about our very late Christmas present - Thank you, dear Joan!
and filled it with a pompom scarf, a small purse, a bundle of German fabric and a stitching pattern. I loved beeing part of this swap, it was fun but most of it I loved, having found a new friend, that was the best of late THESE Christmas presents - thank you so much, dear Joan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment