Friday, February 25, 2011

License Plate Sray Concealer

Fadentechnick - ancient traditions found

Yesterday I had an appointment with an old Turkish barber and have had me remove the Beinbeharrung and bring the eyebrows going.
It was my first meeting of this kind and I was really excited einwenig what and especially how it will be good. I also had
concerns that could do it incredibly painful.
Now I was curious because on the couch and watched as the barber took one end of an ordinary yarn in her mouth and wrapped quickly and sent another yarn around his hands and as soon as he started I could see at all. I only heard a slight noise, cut off the thick hair like that of sound and a slight pain that was to endure well. In places, it did not hurt at all and in other places, where the skin is thinner and a little more. It felt like a mixture of mild to severe scratching and light fires on the skin.
needed for the legs, the good man a little more than 1.5 hours but the time was worth it, for so silky smooth Legs I've never had!
When he got down to the eyebrows, I was a little skeptical, because I did not know that this gets done, I have unfortunately no before picture, but what he has conjured up with thread and tweezers are just great . Such a beautiful bow I had before.



also to the eyes, it was not really painful, who plucked his eyebrows ever can imagine something like this is by means of the brows Fadentechnick to feel.
I was asked if I also would remove the hair of the armpits and bikini zone with the Fadentechnick or prefer a shave. At these points was brave enough ichnicht me edit the Fadentechnick to leave and decided to shave for me.
The barber took out his Rassiermesser and slid over my skin as soft as he would caress me. Again, the results are smooth and super clean.
I was assured that the hairs grow back to pick without regrowth and also last a little longer than usual after shaving would. I will be watching critically, but what can I say after a day already, is that I feel has not been a stop elk can.
I'm really excited about how great the result is the same course and got myself give to a new date.

Ade old razor!



pS Who can recommend a good and easy to use AMU for my eyelids, bring it on, but then explain so please, understand this and I AMU Dummies: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment