Monday, February 7, 2011

Babies Having Broken Capillaries

carrot ginger soup with cardamom


I admit, this soup is probably the "verrükteste" creation that I have ever eaten.
And my middle like Rochester have never tried before.

Yes Please describe the soup like this:



both after a long night, and in the rush between telephone, computer and workload.

If we luxuriously on it, then we treat ourselves to a few shrimp - in any case, but a delicious three-grain bread and perhaps a sip of Riesling?
so, what can I say? Cardamom I know personally, I am a trained baker, now rather out of the Christmas bakery and not as a spice in a soup.
could already be perceived in the heat all the fragrance of cardamom explosion and I tell you, it smells heavenly.
einwenig flavor it used to, not that they do not like the taste, but it needs time to spoon for spoon fall in love with this soup and then you have love, it stays that way.
I would like to quote my best friend
"This soup has some highly erotic!"
And I think, how can one better describe this soup.


I would like to take this opportunity to once again special thanks to Gemma, she was so kind to me these soups to leave the test!
And the packaging of the soups I find very successful, the small "soup man" have a very friendly and positive steel frame, as already gets from looking at the same appetite for the soup!




0 comments:

Post a Comment