Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brazilian Hair Curt Alexandria La

My glasses of Brille24.de

Thanks Brille24 I have again a full view, at an unbeatable price.
For each pair of glasses there costs only 39,90 €, the "all-inclusive price".




The price includes the following:
-A high-quality spectacle frame
-thin plastic glasses
ground -independent
Super antireflection
-scratch protection coating
UV protection (UV-400)
hardened Extra
Lotus effect

The selection of frames is insanely large and certainly for all tastes.
What I personally really great find is that you always get a nice preview of the glasses and the distinct lichen glasses and you can even upload their own image glasses fitting to see immediately whether the selected glasses at all to fit.
The delivery time of 14 days is totally ok.
If you found "his" glasses has, you need enter only the data of his glasses Pass.

These payments are accepted:

• Prepayment by bank transfer
• PayPal
• Clickandbuy
• Credit card (provider Ogone)

The glasses arrived in well packed in a small carton by partiality is a stable plastic glasses in which the glasses were wrapped in a lens cleaning cloth, by registered letter with me.
The spectacle was like a feather and perfect on my nose and I'm still totally excited about it as it is easy. Finally, I have no complaints on the nose and bruises are a thing of the past.

all honest, I did not think the quality would be so great!

towards summer I'm going to reorder a tinted glasses, because the unschagbaren competitive price and super quality of this one can simply access and also like more than once.

I'll keep my glasses in the future orders only at Brille24 .





0 comments:

Post a Comment