Friday, February 11, 2011

Coversyl 4 Mg/grapefruit

sweet to sweeten - Günthart test

The Idea Shop was kind to me quite out of the range the company Günthart yourself to provide the test.

my test suite was packed me the following goodies:
- sugar figures
cats - stray decorative pink hearts
- crystal sugar Filigree
- Chocolate decor triangles and stick with flowers
- Beetle bag of chocolate-beetles
- Large chocolate heart with bow



I'd first the cats and the little hearts tested, as I have used them as decoration for the vanilla pudding. I have served the cats and hearts about to put on the pudding and this then served my daughters. They were very excited about this wonderful decoration and have obediently ate their pudding and the cats completely abolished at the end. First they have a small moment with them played, until she finally disappeared but in her little tired and were swallowed up with a satisfied smile.



Although the decoration is made of sugar, I personally found it not to make it sweet and truly the heart and the cats really very impressive.
The cats are made with much Detailiebe and look simply adorable.
In a standard pack contains 6 pieces.
(Picture Company Günthart)



The sugarhearts come in a scatterer of a test sample has g 100.

(Picture Company Günthart)


Thank you again for this great test suite.

The ideas Shop is a really great shop, where you can get everything around cakes and Co.. If you are looking an unusual decoration for his cake, will certainly find here.

By the way there's the ideas Shop also facebook o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment