Saturday, February 26, 2011

Air Break On Flight Simulator

New block-time-round

Is not it nice that our time block 2011 in a new round is :-))) I'm even the first (it was drawn ;-) is sewn to a 20 - He did block on water I wished for, even under the influence of the new and quite wonderful book by Bernadette Mayr about this item! Gisela is the first, which for me turned up with even 2 small block again, and that even before has "my month" even started. The two fish are a real downfield pass, look closely, with yellow piping and sooooo beautiful! Gisela in this block infected music, you hear's also * LOL *



Gisela then has even sewed a second small lumps, which is now the Kieler Woche, or optimists a sailing school on the Breton coast ;-) For me, you, dear Gisela , at least hit the middle of the blue, these blocks and I

your merry parade of tall ships on the AMC also love. Many thanks to you, what I call a good start! Now I am full of anticipation, of course, what in the course of the coming month so everything washed ashore * LOL *


PW

0 comments:

Post a Comment