Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Possible Combinations 4 By 2

Dortex - individual name tapes and textile labels

Dortex The company was so kind to me for testing with labels to send, you love it.

Dortex is a company, the names of bands and Clothing labels at affordable prices produced. From the simple to the laundry marking personal brand label - for every need has Dortex the right to tape in many colors. Selection can be made from the templates or to create here an individual name tag with the name of band assistant.

I have to decide for individual labels, and therefore also tested the same Namensbanassistenten.



First choose the main category
- Hobbies and Crafts
- Designer
- Private laundry marking
- commercial laundry marking

one has for a Category decided to re-elect has a hard time choosing, you have to that is, which strap you would like to have strength, for example
Artikelnr.20 woven cotton ribbon, 10mm wide, or rather Item. 76 woven cotton ribbon, 15mm wide, or rather very individual, very as you like it best.
If you opt for personalization, you choose there as well once the band width, which compares very well with a 10 cent piece, then select how many pieces you need and then proceeds to the next step, select the font. Here again, a re many different options. would like to have available the next step is to his name, text or whatever on the one man band and click their way to the next step. Here you can choose the color of the band name, there are 15 ribbon colors and 13 text colors. Thanks to the wizard you can always direct a preview . See After this step to get to my opinion, best step, namely to give the band a personal touch by choosing "to be" subject. There are 10 different categories, all with several symbols.
Now you need to decide only whether the tapes with or without Aufbügelbeschichtung, this costs nothing extra! , Wants and send the Bestllung.

I chose for my tapes for the yellow ribbon and the pink color and font chosen as a symbol of the elf.

quite consciously I decided to not to let the embroider individual names of my girls, because we will most weitergerreicht and none of my ladies would find it well when under their clothes, the name of the big sister.






Attach the the bands is very easy, just put on the wanted spot and iron with an iron.
I have these tapes totally convinced and I will certainly still one or the other band can make, because with 4 girls I always enough what I have named. (Fortunately, not with so ugly labels, as has been my childhood, o))

http://www.dortex.de/



0 comments:

Post a Comment