Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mahabhringarahair Oil Advantages

birthday, Sunday and other beautiful things

Of that dear Barbara today are not only my warmest birthday wishes but this mat with roses, inspired by this tutorial ,



a small package and an AMC. Let it go well to you, dear Barbara and enjoy your special day!


But I still owe you an update on "New Beginnings " action. A second set with beautiful Sewing caddies since last week, also on the way to Jenny and who would now participate at short notice, please send directly to his caddy her.
Are not these beautiful caddies, many busy hands have sewn? I am most grateful to Anett , Marlies, David and Susan,
Bea and her quilting group, as there are Martina R., Katja S., Susan H. and Marion K.


Since I have not looked into the caddies,



it is not possible for me to assign it by name,



I'm happy but if you get in touch with me. Thank you also for your kind words, Offerings and the Porto participation, you are just wonderful!
this compliment have Roswitha and her friend just as deserving, this cuddly bear gang Roswithas sewn friend, it is intended for children in need. Roswithas friend sews and knits for years, of such wonderful consoling that she distributed to hospitals and police stations as well as charitable institutions, to me this woman is a heroine of everyday life! Who's left of you wool remnants, fabrics, fleece and would like to support a good cause, the contact Roswitha , wake up in your drawer remains of her friend back to life! The cute companions that guard my sofa are only in transit, the smallest of them to look after a baby that is doing not so well, and the rest of the squad will then wait in a youth office on his bet.
final question: which is actually with the new Quilt-Along ? The pattern is kind of easy and awesome as it would have but me a few of you have pleasure in it! Here you can see my week yield, and as the Sunday weather is with us no more today, I say goodbye now to the sewing machine!



0 comments:

Post a Comment