Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shaved Male Models Underwear

Christmas is

That it before Christmas as I always quite hectic when you realize the fact that I have not come to my weekly post. This is now made up, because there is a lot to show! A couple of cozy fleece scarves for the girls of my PW group still finished at the last minute. Brigitte had imagined in Quilter's Garden and I find them simply amazing!

I just used fleece pieces that I of quilt backs still had left.


Christiane PW from our group surprised us about any place with this great accessory holder, the translated instructions in their Regina . If you are still looking for a practical gift for a dear friend or for yourself, even take a look at Regina's "Flotte Lotte", a very handy ruler. Who appointed until Christmas with Regina gets a PP as Goodie pattern for a cute Christmas kittens, that's something ;-)


I already beautiful Christmas mail from dear bloggers get. Barbara surprised me with a can full of both edges, I could hug her for! Not only that, my dear, the Barbara also a Weihnachtsbatikstöffchen and a sweet Nicholas AMC laid in the packet. Thank you so much, that love Barbara was the perfect surprise, and when sewing the selvages I think especially of you!
Another big thank you goes to the quilting bee in the mood for this Christmas-AMC nostalgic look!



In Marie-Louise I would also like to thank very much for a delicate sparkling Christmas-AMC and



the Star of Bethlehem. The star will get a place of honor on the Christmas tree, promised!



Who of you still book requests has openly or looks for present reading for the sewing friend who has everything, I recommend Bruni Engelhardt's "Sewing for the soul," a different kind of sewing book. In it you'll find even some nice projects to rework, but it's literally Bruni longer your soul is sewn, and otherwise in life. Many stories about sewing, our feelings, our blocks and our quarrels, but also our passion, sewing, Bruni illuminated with accurate words and appeared again and again I read as if Bruni know me personally * LOL * Look (scroll down a bit) here, since the book and a mail-Addi presented by Bruni also a nice mail contact is when ordering guaranteed ;-)



And here we are at the giving and schonmal Offer . Sigrid reported on a very nice action on their blog , as you learn, why are at your sister Inge remianders welcome. Mine are already on the way to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment