Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Benzonatate What Is It?

Christmas and no end

For me, it looks almost as if the Christmas with no end ;-) Today I show you Brigitte's beautiful light bag with a small heart pendant that is non-stop with me in action . This gift came in time before in my bag burst of lights virus, so I could relax and Brigitte gift just enjoy!



Marlene greeted me with this nostalgic card to the hard and
surprise! Moni has collected for months on both edges and given me



along with a magical winter-AMC. I was really happy about all of your gifts and thank you from my heart with you, it's a good feeling that you have considered me so dear, so are hugs all very solid!



But I am in spite of the opening presents still had time to sew a few little things. 2 more have been done Rug-Mugs for this swap . The upper runs out of competition and for the love Heidi as a thank you for organizing!


my "Aussie son" I'm still a fast Quilter's Garden stitched scarf, of course, with Australian fabrics and dark brown fleece so it is nice and comfortable around the neck ;-)



With this picture of my little village, I take my leave of you for this year, somewhere behind the poplars I just sit and write this post. I think of you, we see 'us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment