Friday, December 24, 2010

Folder On Psp For Digital Comics

A merry merry Christmas in the snow

I wish all who visit my blog! Let it go you good, are filled with the peace of the Christmas message and enjoy this snowy, quiet, all leveling time! I had this little sleepy kitten necessarily Christmas gift for Christmas, and got paid the PP pattern of Regina only sewing I had to take me then ;-) Rarely has the sewing preparing such great pleasure, but it can it also (still) do. Regina away the pattern that is until the end of each, gives up with her order. A very hot tip is the fleet Lotte, a 15cm ruler with NZG, super practical and for very little money to have. I love the Christmas cat because it me somehow of our



Miss Molly recalls, which, as you see, has gone into hibernation. They sent word, we should start of spring awaken again ;-)



very different their animal "counterpart" Bruno, who this morning on time jogging at 08.15 with me and my running group around the Fühlinger lake, or . gewalked us through the deep snow and high-spirited romp through Bruno's!

This little birdie also had his fun, he just picks namely oats, which were scattered as a Christmas dinner on the high snow-covered garden table.



who jogs so early through the winter wonderland that has earned after a decent breakfast. So it looked like today, the Christmas breakfast of our running group, detained while on the photograph only the culinary gifts are * LOL * I fact I am a member of the wildest and Gourmet-most generous running group far and wide :-))))
This cheerful snow couple I say goodbye to you until after Christmas. For all who have emailed me wonderful Christmas greetings, sent or sent love gifts, thank you very much schonmal. You get after the holiday an extra post, I promise!



And of course I can not let you go without a reflective greeting from there. This one I got from my dear Mitpilgerbruder, Otto, and there sent me have touched the lines so I would like to share with you:
------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Dear pilgrim friend,
I wish for Christmas, that it is snowing softly from the sky
and that home all the time only there is peace and holy rest,
that people are glad and happy and free from Tears of every child.
I wish for Christmas, that joy of sounds so much suffering,
that the happiness you always weighed remains and drives you the concerns of the heart,
that love conquers always prevails and tolerance to hatred.
I wish for Christmas, peace and hope far and wide
and that on the beautiful world is not only the value of money is one
that time is enough to live,
since then, yes, it is Christmastime
A Christmas hug send you your Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment