Sunday, December 19, 2010

Labelled Diagram Of Bearded Dragon



Welcome to winter and snow paradise Cologne * LOL *
Such was yesterday morning at 08.15 the Fühlinger lake - skiing and tobogganing, I can only say!



Are not these beautiful pictures?



And because I'm really a little love in the snow, I had my Christmas presents before this photograph necessarily white backdrop. Here you can see the beautiful circle of stars, the Bill gave me from my PW group. The idea came from this great book in which there are so many other winter favorite projects to sew.
from another Birgit , namely from Munich ;-), I got this cute bag, filled with colorful selvages!
Moreover, a frosty and beautiful Christmas card, a snow crystal from Minihexagönchen makes itself particularly well in the snow!



But this beautiful Christmas trees that I got with kind regards from Petra , feels lost in the snow.


Just as this Funny Santa Claus, the snow come with greetings from Britta, who had set myself the same even for the delicate Häkelherzen Chris Baum in the envelope.



Christmassy's going on with this fine shimmering tree, which has Gisela thought for me.



that was not enough. By Brigitte came this composition in green: Map supplement, calendar and Bathpraline ideal color!



I am most grateful to you all, you gave it to you so much trouble have to surprise me - this is you managed to 100%!



I will give it another quick and tasty recipe for a fruit salad with custard
------------------------ ----
First schnibbelt their fruit small, take what you have in winter crops there, very nice look on the pomegranate seeds as (visually beautiful) addition ;-)
refined the fruit it with 1 - 2 sachets vanilla sugar and some hard liquor, but only a small signal for the taste rounding. So, and here it comes, a blast at this dessert is:
Custard:
----------------
500ml double cream 1 vanilla pod
2 1 / 2 level tablespoons custard powder 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
3 tablespoons water
----------------------------------------------
How it works : Fill
---------------
sweet cream in a saucepan.
scrape vanilla bean and Mark give the sweet cream.
The custard powder and icing sugar mix well with water and add to the sweet cream.
let boil gently, stirring all briefly and finished the most delicious vanilla the world you now poured in portions of the fruit salad
. Let you taste it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment