Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bluetooth On The Zune

Merry Christmas everywhere

I hope you all had a merry Christmas and enjoy your gifts now, while the stress of cooking and eating guest Bewirten drops slowly from you. As promised, I show you some of the wonderful surprises that delighted me in those days, the greatest check out the new outfit of the court steps, a gift from my son Tilman, directly in the eye.
But the bloggers country was not embarrassed to surprises: From Simone I got this cute bag accompanied by a map with a typical Simone style!




From Heidi soft cover bounced this colorful owl, my profit from her blog-candy. She was accompanied now guarded our Christmas tree, where it has found a new home ;-)



the owl be photographed from a card with a selbstgehÃĪkelten snow crystal that had in the snow!





By Christine I got this romantic Christmas AMC,


and Helga a very purist Christmas tree with delicate gold embroidery, again unique Helga !



I was totally surprised by Ursula soft Christmas post, a fine bag of favorite fabric with favorite content, as filled




it was a Webkantenmix. That was not enough, Ursula gave me an additional Hexagonfaltstern I already had admired on her blog , which is really an eye-catcher!



Again and again I have to also look at this dream of a scarf, the spreads as in the snow! Hanna, I was speechless, and I hope I can help your Christmas market in the coming year, a little idea I had been there ;-)



And because he has obviously got around, how much I selvages fallen Hanna me like it even more magic, a Christmas tree!



love Simone, Heidi , Christine , Helga , Ursula and Hanna , I embrace you in mind and send you a heartfelt thank you. You guys are wonderful! I would also like to thank everyone who sent me greetings or comments in my mailbox with good wishes for the festival or have e-cards filled. I was pleased over all and hope that this joy I can bring here a little over.



These dreamy landscapes of snow I say goodbye for today. So it looks like in my neighborhood. Back in the picture below you can see the Rhine, before that, which came about in part by the high water frozen Rhine meadows.



Many trees are already in the water.


sees the one hand, this beautifully made, but I do not like to think of the flood, when only starts once the snow melts ...



For the right on the Rhine of houses this is always a new challenge, how lucky that our little town is situated on a hill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment