Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wording For A White Party

Australia needs our help

have deeply affected me, made the pictures and reports on television about the flooding in Queensland in Australia, stunned I was when then the news of the flooding of large parts of Brisbane, in which my son has lived for half a year, came. Although I've never been there, I have great sympathy for the red continent and the "Aussies" who have received my oldest son almost 2 years so friendly and their hospitality showered formally. Therefore, it is my desire to give something back like this and as I Renas Blog of the "New Beginnings " action of the "Designer Gumtree ", I knew that it is because I want to be there.



It's really not much is asked for this, namely:
1) A self-stitched sewing kits, such as they are shown in the attached: links, namely the overhang of a sofa or chair back, but not what must be every other Nähutensilo is also (in demand have a Jenny ;-) The main thing it contains a needle pencil case, a pincushion and a holder for a small pair of scissors
2) A packet of embroidery scissors with scissors sheath (Girls, scoured times your cabinets, I have dropped three straight against ;-) and I'm sure that there are "only" one does when it is fully functional, then!
3) 6 different strands of embroidery thread
4) embroidery needles
5) A fat quarter fabric
If you want help, write Jenny an e-mail or leave a comment, you'll get your address.
Some one (s) you may wonder whether that would be the right flood assistance now, and I answer this with a very loud YES!
I imagine how I keep completely unknown seamstress / quilter my package in the hands, which it conveys the message that somewhere in this world is someone who has thought of nothing else that would make her courage for a new beginning - to take advantage of our hobbies has the power to do so, let us and begin to sew! Reported on your blogs about this campaign, it is linked to, I know we can all help together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment