Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jon Cryer How Much Get Paid

Made A cap for all cases

Hilda When I first saw it, a nice quick little cap, have for the Andrella written a fine instructions. That was something I wanted to have, so refer to them quickly with wool and needles and Nero Ahead "my" hat was finished ... only they looked somehow different than I had imagined was nothing ;-) with new headgear, which nevertheless walked directly to the head of my son and was approved. So I have a knit cap sons, not bad. After all, it is not as given to me as Heidi, who is also knitted a Andrellas recipe a cap. Their son was namely, the headgear would look "omamäßig" off * LOL *


additionally is a cuddly scarf to Brigitte genius Nährezept finished. The morning is a birthday boy
together with the rapid Hexagondeckchen away.
Another birthday child, namely the love Sabine was happy with selvages-Tola.



And I hope that this blogger who has shown me over so liberal, is pleased about this little cup carpet.


So I could Renate question of what to do because with all the selvages have partially answered. I thank you all for your kind well wishes, almost to a spontaneous cure have done ;-) You are really great!
way, Renate is new in the blogger world and is pleased to secure a welcome ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment