Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What If A Plasma Ball Breaks?

holiday with obstacles!

While accelerated the launch from the Miami Flying as usual and then braked suddenly. The pilot told us, it appears that a small fault had occurred, he want to check quickly. Conclusion: 90 minutes delayed. Once in Hotel Coral Princess Inn in San Juan I moved into first, a small room with no windows, next to the entrance doors and the noisy elevator. And for 139 $ U.S. / night. After two complaints to the reception I got a new room because none was free. I then checked out from other hotels by availability. Back at the hotel I wanted to talk to the manager, who was not currently reach. The came after about 30 minutes drive. In my note to try to change hotels, was suddenly a very nice room for me free. She has apologized many times for the inconvenience. Got a free upgrade to a large double bedroom on the second floor to get. I was satisfied then placed in the Jucuzzi bath and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment