Saturday, April 22, 2006

Navy Disqualified For Tattoo

A really nice day ... USA

Actually, I should be in timetables already in Puerto Rico. But canceled at short notice (day of departure) my reservation and my flight to San Juan on the 24th April down. Had problems, affordable and beautiful accommodation found on the Internet. The weekend was hardly anything to get and I did not land at night in San Juan and then look around for accommodation have to. According to some reviews from hotel guests, it is quite possible that you are in the best hotel (under $ 100 U.S.) ever have to share the bed or bath with Kakelaken. When this happens in Fiji and I have paid for the property under 20 $ U.S., then that's acceptable. But not at 70 to 80 $ U.S. $ U.S..

have therefore extended my time in the beautiful South Beach in Miami for three days. Am for $ 60 US / night Clay Hotel / Hostel in a simple room (dorms were all booked up) seen. Apart from that the refrigerator and the air conditioner to "bet rattle" is the room in order (I learned my claims to screw down accordingly). Ingenious is the location of the hotel. Right on Espanola Way. Mediterranean-ADAPTED street with restaurants, shops and cafes. In Italy or Spain, the atmosphere could not be better.

But now to my beautiful day. I slept long and phone calls from the bed with Janice, my parents and my grandfather. I have brought out from the corner with a delicious cappuccino and rolls and during the breakfast in my room a bit "Beverly Hills Cop I" looked on television. Then it went to the beautiful beach to read. Devour Bill Bryson's just "roaming through the West." After a brief dip in the Atlantic Ocean swimming, eating a cake we went to Starbucks and enjoy a venti (a number larger than grande) cappuccino. Back at the hotel I had my "8-day beard shaved showered, and dozed a round on the bed. And I could watch via TV, just like Klitschko Byrd has beaten up the poor. Then dinner was announced. So I went down the Cafe Nuvo, and have even eaten again delicious dinner and great atmosphere "absorbed." Funnily enough I read then Bryson's travel reports of Italy (which has indeed fit great). Now I'm sitting in an internet cafe and I was informed a little about the Caribbean. If my "Caribbean travel" becomes more expensive than expected (already pay $ 115 US / night for my hotel in San Juan) shortening my time there and maybe get some home early (or stay longer somewhere else). We'll see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment