Thursday, March 3, 2011

03 Silverado With 24rims

Arabic coffee spice Weihnachtsgewürz2010

About spice little room Mecklenburg Vorpommern I had here reported before, now would I imagine the various spice mixtures.



The Arabic coffee spice consists of the following ingredients:
-cardamom
- cinnamon
- Muscat
- carnations
- allspice
- is pepper
The Arabic coffee spice packed 50g and costs 1.50 €
The basic price is 3.00 € / 100g
The Arabic coffee spice smells wonderfully intense after Christmas and sprayed good mood.
(I would prefer the taste of it all day)
A pinch of it in a cup of coffee, mocha. Coffee or cocoa enchant the drink in an Arab delicacy.
A pinch of spice mixture on a bread with Nußnougtaufstrich is also recommended.
I am sure that this mixture can also be great to use in the bakery around the Christmas cookies, cakes and pies to give that extra something.


Hint:

I have the spice mixture poured into jars and adjust removed the labels from the bag, so I always know what mix it is and what is in their

0 comments:

Post a Comment