Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Primitive Grunge Cinnamon Recipe

entlich THE DRAWING ... AND THE WINNER .....

As I reported earlier, it was my health in recent months so not too well.
Now it's a little better but also not back to 100%.
But my lady luck has now finally pulled the lucky winner for the RAK.

all ready

* * *



* * *


* * HERE THE LOSTOPF
ok :-)
and here the hand of luck ;-) Selfe







* * *

* *





NOW IT IS EXCITING









DRUM ROLL


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Can you read it??


Congratulations to POLLY 72

Please send me your address so I can send you now quickly your winnings.
And that is your gain!
whole lot of fun with it and I hope you like it!








All other thanks, I of course `s join even if you did not win.
But there are certainly times again, and then go `s also quicker with the draw ....... Otherwise I'll have to buy wohlmal Snicker's ;-) ... if` s once again takes longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment