Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best Camcorder For Low Light Conditions 3000 Us

Moving & other

On 01/09/2010 it has come ... I'm moving :-)
is also not a bad move, I stay on the same floor but draw from right to left.
only annoying, I got just under 3 months my Scrapecke green.
Well so it is repaint
;-) So I will be contacted by telephone from 9.3.2010 not just once or over the Internet.
hope And Vodafone's fast and I do not wait too long must

I register here and in the forum as soon as I have power again.

silk today I got here two Cj `s again," I made another point of view "(which on Wednesday on the way does) and yesterday is the beautiful Cj "people" arrived with me, which is however filled until after my move, I make the first any longer, even if our circle lies down a great pace

;-) So I would miss someone, it must either wait, or, in urgent cases (because of CJ's), I ask you to Vicky at the Forum in touch because she lives just next door and she may then give notice.


So are all the more beautiful hard and see you soon! * Wink *

0 comments:

Post a Comment